A Day in the Life of The Jukebox Band is an episode of The Jukebox Band (series), a home video spin-off of Shining Time Station.
Narrator George Page tells the story of the little people who live inside jukeboxes in this documentary-styled home video.
- Tito Swing
- Tex and Rex
- Grace Bass
- JJ Silvers
- George Page (narrator)
- Station goers and Jukebox Customers
- Jesse James from Word's Out
- Michael Row your Boat Ashore from Dan's Big Race
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game from Field Day
- Chattanooga Choo Choo from Is Anybody There?
- Freight Train Blues from Billy's Runaway Train
- Cannonball Blues from Stacy Says No
- Celito Lindo from Becky Makes a Wish
- Polly Wolly Doodle from Schemer's Alone
- Polly Wolly Doodle (Second/Sing-a-long Version)
- Sweet Betsy from Pike from Wrong Track
- Jamaican Farewell from Bully for Mr. Conductor
- Patriotic Medley from Mr. Conductor's Fourth of July
- Midnight Special from Scare Dares
- Most of the songs on this video are the unedited versions. Meaning they don't show the scenes of what was happening outside the jukebox in the Shining Time Station episodes. A similar case with "Take Me Out to the Ball Game," the segment of the band playing baseball in the middle of the song is cut out, thus shortening the song.
- This is Shining Time Station's second sing-along video. The first being Singsongs which featured songs from the magic bubble, the anything tunnel, and the picture machine.
- Unlike the bands usual performances, Jessie Jame is performed on a model train set with a moving background as opposed to their main stage.
- On the back cover, "Railroad Cars are Comin'" and "Tennessee Central 9" are listed, but those songs are not included on this video; instead they were "Freight Train Blues" and "Cannonball Blues".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.