Bad Guy is the song that appears in the Season 3 episode, Bully for Mr. Conductor, shown through The Picture Machine by Mr. Conductor to Dan Jones. Showing Dan that bullies are nothing more scared and weak themselves. The song's general meaning focuses on the idea that bullies are the real life equivalent of villians or "bad guys" from fictional works like films. The song was written and composed by David Shire and performed by Richard Bernstein, Didi Conn's husband and younger brother respectively.
- Who is that guy who spoils the cowboys fun?
- The one who always hides behind a mustache and a gun,
- The one who comes around and makes the gentle people run,
- He's the Bad Guy! The Bad Guy!
- Who is that guy who's always in your way?
- The one that wants to beat you up when you just want to play!
- The one who likes a thunderstorm can ruin a summer day,
- He's The Bad Guy! The Bad Guy!
- Sometimes it seems he's all over the place.
- Jumping out from bushes throwing dirt in your face!
- It seems your life is cursed and you don't know what to do,
- Well my friend, I got a helpful piece of news for you!
- A bully's a guy who likes to think he's tough!
- But underneath he's gutless as his mama's powderpuff!
- And if you finally stand your ground and shout "I've had enough!"
- That bully will get going when he sees the goings though
- And you're a Good Guy! Who's now a glad guy!
- And the Bad Guy, is now a Sad Guy because you got Mad Guy,
- And that Bad Guy's gone for good, for good!
- When the Good Guy's do what they should
- The Bad Guy's get going for good, for good
Cartoons Used in this Song
- The Mild West
- Comictoons - Humpty Dumpty Jr.
- A Coach for Cinderella
- Balloon Land
- Felix the Cat Cartoon: Bold King Cole