|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the VHS.|
Bully for Mr. Conductor is the third episode of Season 3.
Becky and Dan show up at Shining Time Station and find Stacy and Mr. J.B. King in Billy's Workshop. Stacy tells the kids that Billy is working on the Sunset Flyer Train and that she's leaving to go help the manager at Chubby Corners Station and that Mr. King will be running Shining Time Station while she's away. When Dan asks Stacy if he and Becky can go with her to Chubby Corners but Stacy says that Mr. King has a favor to ask the children to which Mr. King says that his nephew Buster will be visiting the Station later and asks the children to play with him to which Dan and Becke say that will play with him and that it will be fun to play with someone new. On her way to leave for Chubby Corners Stacy tells Becky and Dan that she's heard that Buster isn't the easist kid in the world to get along with and asks the children to be nice to him and make him feel welcomed at Shining Time Station to which Dan and Becky promise.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
- During the Bank Holiday, the engines have more passengers to charter. Duck and Oliver’s schedule is disrupted by the arrival of Bulgy, a bad-tempered double-decker bus, who upsets the engines claiming that railways would be ripped up. Bulgy then attempts to steal Duck’s passengers by pretending to be a “Railway Bus” and succeeds. However, after getting stuck under a low bridge, the passengers realise Bulgy was lying so they wouldn’t ride the trains. Duck arrives on scene to take the “stolen” passengers home, and following the bridges’ repairs, Bulgy is turned into a henhouse.
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Jamaica Farewell
Songs and Cartoons
- Bad Guy
- Cartoons in the song:
- This is one of the most well known episodes of the show, known for how well it handles an anti-bullying message.
- This is the first episode to have Mr. Conductor's name in the title.
- This episode has a noticeably red color saturation to it in some places. It is unknown as of yet of this was the case in the original airing or if it's an editing error for its VHS release.