Didi Conn (born Edith Bernstein on July 13, 1951 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA) is an American actress who portrayed Stacy Jones in Thomas and the Magic Railroad and Shining Time Station. She also played Gracie Jones.
Amongst other roles, she also appeared in the musical movie "Grease" and its sequel "Grease 2" as Frenchy and in the TV sitcom "Benson" as Denise Stevens Downey. She also made a cameo as Vi in "Grease Live!", a musical based on Grease, and is the only cast member from the original film to appear in the musical.
She is the only cast member from the original Shining Time Station series to reprise her role in Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- She and B.J. Ward both had roles in "A Flintstone Family Christmas".
- She, Lloyd Bridges and Jack Klugman all had roles in "The Love Boat".
- She, Nicole Leach, Teri Garr, Patrick Breen and Jonathan Freeman all had roles in "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit".
- She and Ed Begley, Jr. both had roles in "Happy Days".
- She and Aurelio Padron both had roles in "Grease 2".
- She had a role as a nurse on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" from 2008 to 2010.
- In 1995 Didi made a children's music CD called Mommy, Gimme a Drinka Water! The original disc cover advertised her role as Stacy on Shining Time Station.
- Didi Conn has mentioned that her favorite episode was Becky Makes a Wish, and that her favorite engine was Thomas.