|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 11:46, 23 July 2020
Does It Bite? is the second episode of the first season.
Tanya meets Mr. Conductor for the first time and become friends with him. Matt learns to overcome his fear and realizes that he should not be afraid of Harry. A local man named Horace Schemer is revealed to be the new owner of the station's arcade.
Cast and Characters
- Ringo Starr as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Leonard Jackson as Harry Cupper
- Nicole Leach as Tanya Cupper
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
- Jason Woliner as Matthew Jones
- Henry is afraid the rain will spoil his paint so he stops in the tunnel and refuses to come out. Eventually everyone gives up on getting him to come out. A displeased Sir Topham Hat has the rails to the tunnel pulls up and bricks up the tunnel opening leaving Henry alone and stranded.
- Gordon is proud of being the only engine strong enough to pull the express. But just outside of the tunnel next to the one Henry is shut up in. Gordon’s safely valve bursts and he can’t pull the express any further. Edward tries to push the coaches but can’t even move them. Sir Topham Hat asks Henry if he wants to come out of the tunnel and help.
Jukebox Song Segment Song
- Camptown Races
Cartoons and Songs
- The Thomas episodes are credited by their UK titles, "The Sad Story of Henry" and "Edward, Gordon & Henry" respectively.
- This episode aired on the same day that composer Joe Raposo passed away.
- A clip from this episode is used at the "Thomas & Friends Explore the Rails Traveling Exhibit".