Doug Lennox (born Douglas Joseph Lennox on January 21, 1938 in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - died on November 28, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) was a Canadian writer and actor who appeared in various television shows and movies, such as "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" TV series, "The New Avengers", "The Famous Jett Jackson", and "Police Academy 3". He is also known for appearing in the "X-Men" films as Albert A. Bartender. He is also best known for as the author for the "Now You Know" series.
He died peacefully in his sleep on November 28, 2015 at the age of 77.
- He was originally cast as P. T. Boomer in Thomas and the Magic Railroad. However, the character was cut from the final film because test audiences found him too menacing for a kids movie starring Thomas the Tank Engine, but he can still be seen in some trailers, and he made a few cameos in the film's final cut.
- He, William Colgate and Colin Fox all had roles in "Alfred Hitchcock Presents".
- He, Michael Lamport and Erica Luttrell all had roles in "The Famous Jett Jackson".
- He, Tom Jackson, Ardon Bess, David Hewlett and William Colgate all had roles in "The Campbells".
- He, Jared Wall, Colm Feore, Ho Chow, Eric Fink, Ardon Bess, Marium Carvell and Kevin Frank all had roles in "Due South".
- He, Lori Hallier, Elizabeth Hanna, Larissa Laskin, Susan Stackhouse, Barbara Hamilton, Judy Marshak, Jayne Eastwood, Andrew Sardella, Chantellese Kent, Larry Reynolds, Kevin Frank, Colin O'Meara, Peter Wildman, Peter Van Wart, Ardon Bess, Tom Jackson, Colm Feore, Colin Fox, Marium Carvell, Eric Fink and William Colgate all had roles in "Street Legal".