Edward "Eddie" Glen (born 1963 in Canada) is a Canadian actor and voice actor who provided the voice of Thomas the Tank Engine in the final cut of Thomas and the Magic Railroad. He was casted as Thomas to give him a more younger sounding voice to replace John Bellis.
He is best known for voicing Squire Flicker from "Blazing Dragons", Wyatt Smith and Barthez from "Beyblade", Akira Tsukuba from "Odin-Starlight Mutiny", Roll Kran from "Dangaioh", Ryoma from "Power Stone", and Gordy Rhinehart from "Angela Anaconda". He is also known for narrating commercials for the Canadian television channel, YTV.
- Both he and Shinichirō Miki voiced Birdbot from "Mega Man Legends 2" in their respective languages.
- He replaced John Bellis due to the test audiences saying that the latter sounded too old in the original film.
- Both he and Jarosław Boberek voiced Fred Spurtz from "Flying Rhino Junior High" in their respective languages.
- He voiced Birdbot in "Mega Man Legends 2" alongside Susan Roman. Shinichirō Miki voiced his character in the Japanese version.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Lenore Zann voiced characters in "Rescue Heroes: The Movie".