Jingle, Jingle, Jingle is the nineteenth episode of the second season.
The kids and Schemer enter a slogan contest. Schemer thinks that the prize for the winner is cash, so he plans to buy the station and build a parking lot.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Tex
- Peter Baird as Grace
- Kenny Miele as Grace
- Alan Semok as Rex
Toby has a hard time getting water thanks to an inexperienced signal man, and soon runs out in the middle of the main line. James, who is substituting for Gordon as the express engine, is forced to help him.
Thomas learns how foolish freight cars are the hard way.
- Freight Cars
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The New Signalman
- The Little Boys
- Henry (does not speak)
- Henrietta (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameos)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Mrs. Kyndley (cameo)
- One Stone-Dropping Boy (cameo)
- The Boy (cameo)
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- City of New Orleans
- In the Fox Family version, Trouble for Thomas is edited out.
- The B&O's 8,000 Mile Birthday Party and Steam People with 2101 and 1218.