- Stacy Cleans Up (April 21, 1993)
- Schemer Alone (April 21, 1993)
- Bully for Mr. Conductor (February 16, 1994)
- Becky Makes a Wish (February 16, 1994)
- Billy's Party [Released as Volume 6]
- Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin [Released as Volume 7]
- Schemer's Special Club [Released as Volume 8]
- A Day in the Life of The Jukebox Band (1993)
- The World According to Me! (1994)
- A Jukebox Lullaby (1994)
- Although Becky Makes a Wish is Volume 4 and Billy's Party is Volume 6, KidVision never officially made a Volume 5. This is possibly due to the fact that the TV Teddy release of Sweet and Sour exists.
- After they released Shining Time Station VHS tapes, KidVision also released a few VHS tapes of The Magic School Bus, another PBS series that starred Erica Luttrell.
- All Home video releases of the Shining Time Station episodes use a Drive in Theater intro before the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.