|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode or the VHS.|
Dan drew a picture of Mr. Conductor. The kids then got a hold of some of Mr. Conductor's gold dust. They decided to sprinkle it onto the picture to make it even more like Mr. Conductor. This negative replica was determined to make everyone hate the real Mr. Conductor.
Kara later asked him to clean the station, but he only made a mess and caused more trouble. It wouldn't be until she poured glue on him that she put a stop to his madness once and for all.
Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin is wicked and dastardly. Everything he says is always in rhyme and he likes to cause trouble. He is also talented at pretending to be someone else.
- His weakness is glue, which can turn him back into a paper cutout.
- If the evil twin ends up on the paper he was made on, he will be trapped back in the paper with Mr. Conductor's gold dust.
- There are two versions of the paper the double comes from one of which was made for George Carlin's actual life size scale.
- Compared to the real Mr. Conductor, there are some major differences:
- The double is a mischievous prankster instead of nice.
- The double has green sparkle dust instead of gold and has the sparkle sound effect in reverse.
- Every word the double makes is always in rhyme whereas Mr. Conductor only rhymes when it's necessary.