|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the VHS or the character.|
Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin is the eleventh episode of the third season.
Kara asks Mr. Conductor's twin to clean up for her, but instead he makes a mess of the station.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor and Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Danielle Marcot as Becky (stock footage)
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones (stock footage)
- Brian O'Connor as Horace Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace
- Kenny Miele as Grace
- Alan Semok as Tex
- Shining Time Station
- Leaky Park (mentioned)
- Shining Time General Store (mentioned)
- Bill and Ben are feeling restless, and long for some excitement. They get their chance when Sir Topham Hatt sends them to help at the yard again, but cause great confusion after they let the Freight Cars tell them where to put things. Next day, the twins are sent back to the quarry, where they go about their regular work. Suddenly, a huge rockslide forms high above the quarry, and the twins act quickly to get the workmen out of harm’s way. The quarry is completely destroyed, but everyone is safe thanks to Bill and Ben. Sir Topham Hatt considers them true heroes for acting brave in an emergency – and the twins agree that the rockslide was more than enough excitement for them!
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Danny Boy
- Stock footage from the second series episode, Double Trouble is used. References are also made to the aforementioned episode.
- This was one of a handful of episodes to be released on home video.
- Strasburg Steam and The B&O's 8,000 Mile Birthday Party
- This is the only episode where Kara Cupper has a main role.
- This is the only episode where Mr. Conductor starts the story with a low-pitched whistle instead of a high-pitched whistle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.