Mr. Conductor Gets Left Out is the twenty-first episode of the third season.
Schemer brings in pay televisions for customers and the children to watch. The children become distracted by them.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
It is unknown who played Mel.
- Bill and Ben (mentioned)
Bill and Ben are sent to help BoCo at Wellsworth Yard, and tease him as usual. However, they eventually quarrel after a mishap with the turntable and continue to bicker about each other to BoCo. Edward and BoCo make a plan to get the twins back together. When the twins are sent to take BoCo's freight train, they realize their foolishness and are back together.
Jukebox Band song
- New River Train
Cartoons and Songs
The following segments were used on the TV's:
- Casper The Friendly Ghost - There's Good Boos Tonight (1948)
- Sudden Fried Chicken (1946)
- An edited version of the Shining Time General Store ad from the Shining Time Station home videos is used in this episode.
- For unknown reasons, the person who cameoed as Mel, Barton Winslow's assistant, is uncredited during the closing credits.
- This is the only episode where Barton Winslow does not have his motorcycle and jacket or act like a "Cool 50s Dude".