Oh, What a Tangled Web is the second episode of the second season.
Dan and Kara pretend to have jobs and tell Becky that she can have a party in the station. As a result, they eventually run into trouble with Mr. King.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
- Duck (mentioned)
- Edward (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Diesel (mentioned)
- James (mentioned)
- Diesel, thinking Duck was responsible for the Freight Cars laughing at him, spreads rumors about him giving cruel nicknames to the big engines.
- James tricks Thomas into thinking he was supposed to take the express, but ends up getting in trouble for it.
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Mama Don't Allow
- In the Fox Family version, some scenes have been noticeably cut down or omitted all together:
- The Jukebox Band segment was edited out completely.
- Mr. Conductor's explanation of what happened to Duck after the story was trimmed down.
- No Joke For James was omitted.
- The scenes of Dan apologizing to Stacy and Kara apologizing to Billy were edited.
- In this episode, Becky wears the same blouse that Tanya previously wore back in "Does it Bite?", "Impractical Jokes", and "Is This the End?".
- Mr. Conductor reveals another Indian Valley landmark: Swan Lake.
- The Northern Star from 'Tis A Gift makes a return appearance but except Billy mentioned it as the "Highball Express". Footage from Climbing to the Canyon.
- This is the first episode where Mr. Conductor is onscreen with Schemer, albeit while Schemer is asleep.
- Aurelio Padron joins the cast, starting off with this episode.
- Both Thomas stories involve an engine playing tricks on others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.