Schemer's Special Club is the fifteenth episode of the third season.
Schemer wants to join the Nickelaire club, run by Mr. Hobart Hume III, owner of the Snaryville Toxic chemical company. What Schemer doesn't realize is Mr. Hume is a misogynistic bigot.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
- When the engines learn about Oliver’s daring escape from scrap, they consider him an engine of infinite resource and sagacity. Oliver is glad to be working again, but becomes conceited from his praise. When the other engines warn him about working with freight cars, he thinks he’s able to manage them with his “sagaciousness”, but looses control over a heavy train and is pushed bunker-first into the turntable well. Oliver is sent to be mended, and returns home later a wiser engine.
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Old Joe Clark
- This is the only appearance of Hobart Hume III.
- This is also the first time Mr. Conductor directly helps Schemer with something.
- According to storyboards, the working title of this episode may have been "Nickelaire Club".
- This also the only time in which a Thomas story reflects on a guest character rather than one of the main ones.