Stacy Forgets Her Name is the fourteenth episode of Season 3.
Stacy smells a rose that Mr. Conductor put forgetting powder on so some bees would forget who they were. However, Stacy finds it first and sniffs it, which makes her forget everything. Schemer uses the occasion to get her to sell the station, while Dan tries to help her remember things again.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers (archive footage)
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper (archive footage)
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky (archive footage)
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Alan Semok as Tex
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Mart Hulswit as J.B. King (stock footage; does not speak)
- Gerry Parkes as Barton Winslow (stock footage; does not speak)
- Michael Lamport as Robby the Robot (stock footage; does not speak)
Thomas thinks no engine works as hard as he does. He teases Gordon and calls him lazy. One day when he did this Gordon had enough of it. He thinks up a way to get back at Thomas who is in for the ride of his life.
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Lullaby Medley
- The flashbacks are taken from the following episodes and show in the following order: Achoo, Schemer's Robot, Washout, Scare Dares, Billy's Runaway Train, and Stop the Press.
- It is revealed that Mr. Conductor has known Stacy since she was Dan's age. He also knew her parents when they were Dan's age.
- Tex and Rex mention two popular classic songs: Bob Dylan's "I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know About Her" and Elvis Presley's "I Forgot to Remember to Forget".
- This is the first episode where Dan appears without Becky or Kara (although they are seen in the flashbacks).
- When Stacy arrives at the station before smelling the flowers, she is singing Try to Remember from the musical comedy The Fantasticks.
- One of the songs in the medley is "Golden Slumbers", a poem by Writer Thomas Dekker which The Beatles based their song of the same name from.
- Mr. Conductor tells Thomas Gets Tricked to Stacy and Dan in this episode.
- In the version of Thomas Gets Tricked seen in this episode, the music and sound effects echo.
- After the Stop the Press flashback, Stacy and Dan are suddenly in the Arcade instead of being in Billy's Workshop.
- Main article: Stacy Forgets Her Name/Gallery