Stacy Says No is the twenty-fourth episode of the third season.
Stacy creates new rules in the station and forgets about her friends. This prevents Dan from playing games and Billy from going fishing.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
- Harry Cupper (mentioned)
- Kara Cupper (mentioned)
- Becky (mentioned)
- Percy (mentioned)
- Duck (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
Percy is the laughing stock of the yard following his signal mishap, until Sir Topham Hatt cheers him up by sending him to help build the new harbour while a bigger tank engine arrives to shunt the yard. The newcomer, Duck (alias Montague), is soon friends with Percy, until Gordon, James and Henry start ordering them about. Duck decides to take action “the Great Western way”, and he and Percy block the paths to the shed, refusing to let the big engines in. Sir Topham Hatt arrives where Duck gives his reasons for their actions, stating that he and Percy will only take orders from their controller, not from the other engines. Sir Topham Hatt understands and is quick to tell the big engines: “This is my railway and I give the orders!”
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Cannonball Blues
- This episode marks Dan Jones' last appearance until Once Upon a Time in 1995.
- This is the last episode to have one Thomas story.