|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the VHS.|
Sweet and Sour is the fifth episode of the second season.
The kids are selling lemonade and cookies. However, Schemer and Schemee encourage them to raise the prices and sell low-quality products. When Midge Smoot buys some cookies and finds out how awful they taste, she gets upset with Schemer.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
The Flexitoon Puppeteers
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Rex
- Peter Baird as Grace Bass
- Kenny Miele as Grace Bass
- Alan Semok as Tex
- Donald and Douglas
- Freight Cars
- The Spiteful Brake Van
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Erie Canal
- This was the only Season 2 episode to be released on video being a part of the TV Teddy line.
- Mr. Conductor says that he's running in a marathon against a tortoise. This is a reference to Aesop's fable, The Tortoise and the Hare.
- The Thomas stories are listed in reverse order in the end credits.