Yabba, Yabba, Yabba is the twelfth episode of the second season.
The episode opens with Mr. Conductor sitting on the information booth, making an entry in his diary. He saw three cows grazing in a farm's field on his way back from Doodle Haven, and asks why the cows' milk is white and not green like the grass they eat. Mr. Conductor also asks if fish sleep as he writes the question into his diary. He ends the entry by writing that these are private questions meant only for the diary, and then vanishes. Schemee uses walkie talkies to spy on everyone. He also reads Becky's mail and turns the station upside down looking for toys.
Cast and Characters
- George Carlin as Mr. Conductor
- Didi Conn as Stacy Jones
- Tom Jackson as Billy Twofeathers
- Erica Luttrell as Kara Cupper
- Ari Magder as Dan Jones
- Danielle Marcot as Becky
- Brian O'Connor as Schemer
- Jonathan Freeman as Tito Swing
- Olga Felgemacher-Marin as DiDi
- Craig Marin as Tex
- Peter Baird as Grace
- Kenny Miele as Grace
- Alan Semok as Rex
A visitor named Diesel makes a fool of himself in front of the freight cars.
Diesel returns, and as Duck and Percy predicted, he ends up causing trouble again.
Jukebox Band Segment Song
- Old Dan Tucker
- This episode appears to have been taped alongside the final scene of The Magic is Believing as the entire cast are wearing the same clothes.
- The scene of Schemee turning the station upside-down looking for toys is sped up.
- Schemer's hypocrisy is illustrated explicitly in this episode when he punishes Schemee for lying to him, which is something that Schemer himself does to others quite a lot during this series. It could be due to his idea of his family members being honest to each other.
- Both Thomas stories feature Diesel in a main role.
- When Mr. Conductor magically shuts the doors to the filing cabinet in Billy's workshop, wires can be seen on their handles.